Saturday, January 8, 2011

Still alive

I know it's been f-o-r-e-v-e-r since I've posted here.
I'm really sorry!
I can hardly keep up with day to day life around here.


We do have two fosters right now....


Meet Jake
 He's a SUPER sweet blue heeler boy unless you are a child.
He bit Adessa and will only go to a home without young kids.
To adults he is such a lover!
 He's great around the farm and would love to have a home of his own.
 Since he has issues with kids we're REALLY hoping to find him his own place before the weather gets nice.  It will prove much more difficult to keep him separate from the kids then.
So if you know of anyone who might like this boy....please let us know!



Now, meet Muzzy.
 I'm not much for shih-tzu's but this guy is pretty cool.
 Other than that hideous underbite (which I'm sure some will actually find cute) he's a great little dog!


Jake was on death row at the shelter.
But Muzzy came from a family.
He didn't really like their baby-who crawled around and grabbed at him (Muzzy snapped at him a couple times).  And since they had another on the way they figured they'd better find him a new home.
He is really good with our kids.  The just adore him!
He has snapped a couple times--but not violently--more in warning...and I felt it was appropriate.
So he could go to a home with kids in the right situation. 
Not under 2yrs.

He's very sporty---gets along great with our dogs.
Loves playing ball and tug.
In fact...I'm considering training him for flyball.
The problem with that is that I get attached to dogs when I train them....
I think he'd be really good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment