Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First pictures

Things are moving along in labor and delivery.  I don't like to disturb momma too much...but it looks like there are 5 or so little pups down there so far.  They sure are noisy!  I can't help but worry a little about Momma....it's hard to give birth and take care of and feed several more pups at the same time.
She seems to be doing really well...very focused on cleaning them up.

 I didn't realize she came with such a sad crate....we'll get her all fixed up when we change out her bedding later.



There has been one tragedy so far.
One little girl was dead.
 I know...it's kinda weird to take a picture.
I'm strange like that.
I just feel like without a picture she had left no mark on this earth.
So I took one.
Things looked good...I'm not sure what happened...if she just didn't get cleaned up fast enough or what.


Here is a touch of video.
You can't see much other than a bloody mess and Momma's sweet face...but you can hear baby cries.


I'll work on my quality of photos and video in the future.

2 comments: