Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fedora's litter-1 day old

Pups are a day old.
Ended up with 7--lucky lucky :)
Haven't done a boy/girl count yet...still giving Momma some alone time with her new family.





Sweet Fedora...seems a touch nervous...she likes us and wants some pets but isn't sure we should be bothering the pups.



This was the one moving in the front on the video clip.
Fedora was licking him while I took this pic.


Dark video that's hard to see anything with....it looks so much clearer when I'm shooting it, lol.

3 comments:

  1. they are so cute! omgosh! and your hand wraps almost completely around them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh and i hate that! when its to dark to video!! you can still see them but i KNOW its not doing them or Fedora justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was following you... grrr, I am now. So sad about the lil' girl pup. I am glad that mom is doing ok and the other pups are doing good.

    ReplyDelete