Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Puppies are Posted

It's a bit of a sad day round here. I finally had to post the puppies on Petfinder today. I've put it off for as long as I could, hoping that they could stay here forever...but I suppose they need homes of their own.
We have grown to love each and every one. It's really a stand out litter.
I was hoping to find them all homes with people I know...but no one has stepped up...so they are available to the public.
They took a field trip today to my children's daycare and were a huge hit! They were perfect little furry friends and made the kids very happy.


Here is Tayla with her favorite, Twinkle.
Kisses



A little game of tug.


Waggs hanging out.



Mother




Daughter





Here is little Miss Angel beating up her brother.






Not so sweet now, eh?















And a little video clip of a team game of tug. It's a very old tattered tug--but perfect for lots of little mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment