Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pixie found her "way" home


A nice older couple came to meet Pixie today.
They took her, of course.
I could have cried...that look she gave me, as if she was saying, "How can you do this to me? I love you?"
I rarely feel this badly about dogs leaving...but she was "one of those dogs" I wish we could have kept.
She was such a good girl, so easy, loved my kids (which can be hard for a dog to do) and my kids really loved her.
The older two are gone at a flyball tournament so at least they didn't see her go. The oldest is getting to the age where she just won't forget about our foster dogs in a week anymore.
Sigh.
I feel like chasing them down and taking her back.
They are lovely people and she will have a good home.
Wish I could be happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment