Saturday, December 19, 2009

New homes for everyone...almost!

Joanie taking her last treat here. It was one that Sassy Bru's family sent for her. Very yummy!

The pups all have homes! Waggs will go on Christmas Eve to his, we are enjoying his last few days here--he is such a sweet boy!

Joanie the momma dog got adopted last night by a wonderfully sweet woman. They seem to have very similar personalities from what I could tell. Both kind and gentle. I hope it works out well--Joanie deserves a great place to call her own!

Today I am taking the newest foster to Petsmart for my first open adoption. I am nervous about having just anyone want to take her..I like to screen my homes a little more...but, we'll see. I doubt she'll get adopted as she is so shy right now--but it'll be good exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment