Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meet Frisco--our newest foster

Tova is on the left--she's really coming around--someone might even come look at her tomorrow. She's a beautiful little girl!
Frisco is the new boy to the right...he's so timid...just needs a little TLC!























Dear future family,
Hello! My name is Frisco. I've had a pretty rough past but I'm ready to put it behind me and move on with the rest of my life.I was found with my brother in a ditch last summer. The vet thought we were so hungry that we were eating glass because blood was coming out of places it shouldn't have.He says I'm healthy now though!My brother found a home but I sat alone and scared at the shelter. I'm a nice boy but I was so scared of everyone that no one gave me a chance.Finally, a family decided to take me home and I was so excited I couldn't believe it!I lived with them for 5 weeks but the man of the house was upset because I was still so scared of him. They got a new puppy for Christmas and I had to leave. The people at the shelter didn't want to make me come back again so they found me a great foster home! I am a very good boy if you give me a little time. This house has a man too and I didn't go near him for a few days but he was the only one who fed me and took me outside and now I think I can start to trust him. Sometimes I even forget I'm scared and I wag my tail for him. People being nice to me is really new to me, so it takes me some time to warm up. Men are extra scary to me, but if you are patient, I can love anyone who loves me back.There are lots of dogs here and I get along with them really well. There are 3 little girls and I'm really nice to them, they don't scare me and since I have such good manners they like to play with me too. I'm fine with the farm cats here, the horses, chickens and other farm animals. I'm pretty gentle and quiet so you don't have to worry about me causing problems.I'm hoping the New Year brings me a new family, one that will love me and keep me forever. I have so much love to give if you would just give me a chance.
Wags and Kisses,
Frisco





1 comment:

  1. I hope he has found a new family. He's a good boy, he deserves it!

    ReplyDelete