Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some Catch up Pics

We have had 6 of Meg's pups left for a bit now...and I was getting kind of worried...but thanks to a couple simple changes their Godmother, Pam, suggested for their Petfinder listing we've suddenly got a new batch of potential adopters looking to come out this weekend.
Keep your fingers crossed they take some of these guys home!
They sure aren't getting any smaller!!  I picked one up tonight and thought I was going to need a spotter :)
They are however some of the nicest all around pups I've ever known.
So very sweet like their momma...and though I wondered about the DNA results...they have Golden personalities through and through!!!
It's like they should be service dogs, I just love them to pieces!!  Wish I could keep one myself!


So...here a a few pics
I've been gone and the weather has been terrible...so not a lot of picture taking and I'm way behind on things...


Sleepy sweetheart.


Puppies in the dirt.
 A.K.A. my garden....

Think I'll wait to plant that til I can get it fenced...

Who could be mad at those cute faces though?
 Brown nosers :)


Momma Meg





Doesn't that one look like a little piglet??  So cute!



Sweet sweet Meg




I pray we find her a fabulous home--she is an amazing girl!
So full of love and life!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, pups and momma, too. May they each be united with the right people this weekend for a wonderful forever home.

    ReplyDelete