Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Puppy update

Hello!
Sorry for the lack of updates...I just got back from Arizona.
It was beautiful and warm and sunny!
And now I'm snowed in here.
Whey did I come home? :)

Pups are doing fabulously!
All growing well and getting chunky.
Both girls are great mothers and have settled in to enjoy each other's company.



Here are Meg's wee ones.
Eyes still closed--still eating and sleeping all day and night.





Meg is such a good girl!
She barks to go outside.
Sits for treats.
And gives you eternally grateful looks when you pet her.


She always keeps watch over her babies when I'm handling them.



Dora's pups have started going mobile.
I caught two of the brave ones out exploring.
 Sorry for the weird camera setting...I thought I had it right.





Interesting profile don't you think?
So excited to do that DNA test...waiting a little longer since you really gotta swab good.



This little one was totally into my pant leg.

 And my toes.


 Back to bed
 awwww



oops--another of Meg's mass of black


'Dora is just the happiest little momma.
Wag wag wag wag
She's gonna be a little socialite



A little clip of the explorers you can actually kinda see :)




No comments:

Post a Comment